THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 21, 2012, 11:58am   #21
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

i am going with the mechanical puzzles. the other two are slightly more believable.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 21, 2012, 7:04pm   #22
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
the only one of those that would be truly embarrassing is the bird figurines.

Kc
You know that and I know that but americans (of the USA variety) have strange views.

I'm going for the clay marbles.
Quote:
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 7:29pm   #23
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

clay marbles could easily be a holdover from a childhood collection. puzzles are good. bird figurines? no. we've seen pictures of darryl, usually they involve showgirls. he does not collect bird figurines...unless he's married, lord knows women are good at spending our money on dumb shit.

Kc
Old Nov 21, 2012, 9:58pm   #24
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
clay marbles could easily be a holdover from a childhood collection. puzzles are good. bird figurines? no. we've seen pictures of darryl, usually they involve showgirls. he does not collect bird figurines...unless he's married, lord knows women are good at spending our money on dumb shit.

Kc
When people move on to showgirls they either let go of childhood collections (my guess here) or they cling on to them. Do we think darryl is so emotionally stunted that he needs to hang onto a symbol of his innocence?

Your point about being married is good, although I claim that the collection of cuddly toys is my wife's, and has nothing to do with me.
Quote:
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 1:38am   #25
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

I am changing my answer to Clay Marbles. mentioning Mechanical Puzzles is pretty specific and something he would be proud of IE true.

While Bird figurines are gay, the Chicago area does have a diverse bird kingdom. Total guess but im sticking with marbles.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 1:40am   #26
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

This is hilarious. I'll let it go on for a little longer and I'll then update with pictures of two of my collections.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 2:27am   #27
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

Ha well this game would then prove "pics or it didnt happen"

Others need to get in on this
Old Nov 22, 2012, 9:02am   #28
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn View Post
When people move on to showgirls they either let go of childhood collections (my guess here) or they cling on to them. Do we think darryl is so emotionally stunted that he needs to hang onto a symbol of his innocence?
Do we think he likes cock? Or at the very least prancing about in frilly dresses? If not having burnt everything he owned as a kid as an offering to the goddess Kebechet makes him emotionally stunted then what the fuck does owning bird figurines make him?

Quote:
Your point about being married is good, although I claim that the collection of cuddly toys is my wife's, and has nothing to do with me.
noted for future blackmail.

Kc
Old Nov 23, 2012, 2:48pm   #29
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Having the childish view that collecting bird figurines, or inheriting such a collection, somehow provides insight into someone's sexuality is why you will most likely guess incorrectly here. Like some have postulated, the other two examples aren't embarrassing. The birds also seem like too easy of a choice to guess so it is probably true.

Clay marbles are certainly unique enough that it is safe to assume he has a history with such items as opposed to randomly selecting them for this game.

That leaves mechanical puzzles as the false item. These are popular among gamers and card players and is why this is most likely the made-up item.

Of course there is the question of what constitutes a "huge" collection in Darryl's mind? He may own some of all three.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2012, 4:24pm   #30
balthazarr
zahltinbar

balthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post

I'll start a lie to me at my own embarrassment:

I have a huge collection of mechanical puzzles.
I have a huge collection of clay marbles.
I have a huge collection of bird figurines.

-d
bird figurines seem kinda wierd/embarrassing so its probably true. puzzles are
believable. the right answer is clay marbles. if he owns puzzle-bird-combo then clay marbles looks like something made up when asking yourself "what other stuff do people collect?"

its also the middle one.
balthazarr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote