THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 07, 2013, 9:48pm   #261
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Lie, I made one superbowl bet for 5 dollars on ravens
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 07, 2013, 9:57pm   #262
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
Lie, I made one superbowl bet for 5 dollars on ravens
that has to be the most unballer thing you've ever done.

parlay your winnings into a happy meal imo.

Kc
Old Feb 08, 2013, 4:08pm   #263
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

My brother in law was on the show "Shark Tank". He managed to get a deal for his company. I've helped him with distribution but i don't have any equity in the business myself. His business has increased in sales significantly from being on the show.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 08, 2013, 5:02pm   #264
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
My brother in law was on the show "Shark Tank". He managed to get a deal for his company. I've helped him with distribution but i don't have any equity in the business myself. His business has increased in sales significantly from being on the show.
What product does he sell?
Which "shark" backed his company?
Did the on camera deal end up being the true deal?
Old Feb 09, 2013, 1:14am   #265
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
What product does he sell?
Which "shark" backed his company?
Did the on camera deal end up being the true deal?
it is called RuckPack, an energy shot. it was both Kevin and Mark. Yes, the "due diligence" part went through.
Old Feb 09, 2013, 1:56am   #266
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

20 seconds on google told me http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/11/prweb10147829.htm

explain why you said kevin and mark vs kevin and robert
Old Feb 10, 2013, 7:15pm   #267
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

yeah mark is my other brother but your right it was kevin and robert. thats wierd i said that because i hate both my brother mark and mark cuban.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 1:06am   #268
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

so i guess in that case its a lie
Old Feb 12, 2013, 4:59am   #269
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

well you do seem to have rendered this one kinda moot by being caught in a "lie", but i think it was true when you started.

Kc
Old Feb 12, 2013, 5:34am   #270
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

So your giving up and saying lie?

I actually was leaning to truth assuming you were including an obvious checkable error and therefore you were telling the truth. Advanced lie game?