THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 13, 2013, 5:06pm   #271
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

no it was a lie the whole way, and i fucked up. advanced indeed.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 13, 2013, 9:42pm   #272
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
no it was a lie the whole way, and i fucked up. advanced indeed.
now you have to do that jamie gold bewildered puppy expression.

Kc
Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:13pm   #273
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 03, 2013, 6:57pm   #274
kdaam
Flop Artist

kdaam is an unknown quantity at this point

A lot of multiple level thinking in this thread.
Old Aug 06, 2013, 8:44pm   #275
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

This would have been a good one for this thread but I already told a truth about knowing Andrew Shaw.

He recently brought the Stanley cup to the cottage. I drank out of the Stanley cup. End brag

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
Math is hard... + he had his two brothers around the same age confusing my memory.
I must have been 13-15ish when I was babysitting him.
He was old enough to swim and get powerbombed.

His older sister took over in the years after that.
His parents still own the cottage and I do occasionally still run into him.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 07, 2013, 12:39pm   #276
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
This would have been a good one for this thread but I already told a truth about knowing Andrew Shaw.

He recently brought the Stanley cup to the cottage. I drank out of the Stanley cup. End brag
you know the rule; pics or it didn't happen.

Kc
Old Aug 07, 2013, 2:27pm   #277
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post

you know the rule; pics or it didn't happen.

Kc
How about a video posted on the official NHL site....
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=262944

(admittedly me drinking from the cup didn't make the cut)
Old Aug 08, 2013, 1:46am   #278
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of

This makes me meeting Tommy Hawk yesterday seem completely lame.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 08, 2013, 2:55pm   #279
killcrazy
Apex Predator

and i bet the blackhawks back when they were 12/1, so everyone wins.

Kc
Old Aug 09, 2013, 2:11am   #280
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
and i bet the blackhawks back when they were 12/1, so everyone wins.

Kc
I plan on going up there again in a few weeks.

If I see ill let him know that Killcrazy appreciated the bullshit 3rd overtime goal

edit - I love the fuckin ... on national USA live tv

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; Aug 09, 2013 at 3:46am.