THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 04, 2012, 11:51pm   #41
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Swoop is a loser for hanging out with international rockstars and I am lame for having anything to say to a punk who's claim to fame is not being able to hold his liquor and being hit on by the ugly girl they hide in the hotdog costume? Fair enough. I can live with that.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 05, 2012, 1:15pm   #42
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

One for Killcrazies new rules

I was renting a room in a house. The owner of said house was friends with a local band. The drummer in said band was once the drummer for a david bowie tour. When Bowie was in town his current drummer could not make that show for whatever reason. The old drummer was contacted to play. Before the show everyone including Bowie met at house I was renting. They had the playboy channel on as they talked and ate. Bowie had a salad.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 05, 2012, 1:41pm   #43
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

what kinda of salad?

Is the place being rented include cable or is it extra?

Were you impressed David Bowe was in the place?
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 05, 2012, 1:57pm   #44
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

when was this? what year?

Kc
Old Dec 05, 2012, 9:25pm   #45
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

It was 2002, I was on a student work placement.

It was garden salad. I do not recall the specifics of what was in it but it was made from scratch.

The guy I was renting from had satellite tv of questionable legality.

I was impressed that bowie was there.
Old Dec 06, 2012, 4:19am   #46
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

what was the name of this drummer who had once played with bowie?

Kc
Old Dec 06, 2012, 5:28am   #47
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
what was the name of this drummer who had once played with bowie?

Kc
I dont remember his name. I only met him twice. The band he was in was for the most part a rolling stones cover. I went out to see the band on a separate occasion with the guy I was renting from. Since he was ~50 and I was 19 it was awkward
Old Dec 06, 2012, 11:53am   #48
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

I am going with true
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 06, 2012, 2:20pm   #49
killcrazy
Apex Predator

okay one last question. where was the work placement? which city, and which company if you can name them.

Kc
Old Dec 06, 2012, 9:33pm   #50
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
okay one last question. where was the work placement? which city, and which company if you can name them.

Kc
Ontario Power Generation, Toronto