THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 10, 2013, 6:02pm   #1
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Wolfgame 2013/1

9 players. 6 villagers, 1 seer, 2 wolves.

Votes during day cycles and picks during night cycles must be timestamped no later than 23:59 GMT.

In the event of a tied vote, a one hour run off will commence immediately. Votes made prior to the run off will carry over. Run off votes must be timestamped no later than 00:59 GMT.

The seer has one pick per night beginning on n1, and a random villager on n0.

I will confirm all roles on death.

Questions posted in the thread will be ignored, questions by PM will be answered by PM or in the thread at my discretion.

Night 0 will begin at 00:00 GMT.

If you don't have a role, PM me now.

Super fun extra rule: I will kill no shows at the end of night 1 and fiddle the rules a bit if necessary to stop the game becoming farcical.

Alive

Axis of Evil
Jokeslayer
PocketJokers
sully
TJTay89

Dead

Bubbleboy - hanged, day 1
Glockers - gaylord, night 1
expopcorn - hanged, day 2
BeluA - eaten, night 2

Kc

Last edited by killcrazy; Jan 16, 2013 at 11:23pm.
killcrazy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 10, 2013, 8:04pm   #2
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

doomed villager here
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2013, 9:51pm   #3
sully
Grinder

sully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sully

Villager checking in

Sully
sully est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2013, 11:01pm   #4
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

IT IS NIGHT!

Kc
Old Jan 11, 2013, 12:54am   #5
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Villager here. Let's get some activity going.

I always draw villager in Kc designed games until he has to switch it up when godding for mutliple rounds. Given that wolfgame has been dead for so long I am not suprised to get a villager role, as I have always rubbed him wrong and there is no reason to give me any other role in the interest of switching up lineups. Of course I am assuming hand-picked roles, which is reasonable given Kc's prowess for gaming theory and his penchant to entertain himself in the process.

However without much forum activity as of late Kc also has little idea of which players may be active and which may be quiet due to life afk. This lack of information may encourage him to in fact draw completely random because he is not super-interested, because it was easier to get the game going, or just so we don't give him shit for crafting a game that went to hell early due to unfortunate role assignments. This is probably the best assumption until we know more.

If the roles are less than random then he may have given Bubbleboy a non-villager role to encourage him to play future games since he hasn't played in awhile. Maybe that would be too obvious? Regardless, Bubbleboy probably makes a decent early check with no info available yet.

Acting like Swoop already is going to get me hanged. Maybe so, but I will be rather busy in the next few days but will certainly have the time to check in multiple times a day and be here at changeover. I will assume that Kc's It is Night post is GMT, which is 7pm EST on my computer. I thought is was a six hour difference but switching from daylight savings and back always has its quirks. Fuck I am talking a lot. My blow guy hooked me up today (dollar to Ace) so before I hang realize that I will be spewing like this for a few days so would give myself up as a wolf just because I can't shut up.

Work on Friday and then poker on Friday night, which shouldn't matter as it will still be night 0. Syracuse game on Saturday during the day and then more poker, but I can wait until after changeover to head out. Otherwise I will be available for the most part.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2013, 1:32am   #6
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

tl dr
Old Jan 11, 2013, 11:58am   #7
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

i have a feeling there will be quite the smiting, how disappointing.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 1:34pm   #8
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

Can I note that as a wolf tell PJ?

idk what to make of this axis post.. looks kinda suspicious too
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2013, 2:12pm   #9
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Present, villager.

Don't think axis does that as a wolf very often.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2013, 4:47pm   #10
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Villager here.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote