THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

Old Sep 11, 2013, 7:10pm   #21
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

feudallord will become famous soon enough

i gotta double again and not get impatient at low stakes

Last edited by feudallord; Sep 12, 2013 at 6:28am.
feudallord est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 12, 2013, 3:08pm   #22
jimmyG
Flop Artist

jimmyG is an unknown quantity at this point

Please excuse me for jumping all over this thread however I would love to sit in on that leason SWOOP,if you allowed and there was a way .

As a matter of fact I think you guys should start a school for poker /training site . Of couse KC would be vice principal .
jimmyG est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2013, 3:50pm   #23
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyG View Post
Please excuse me for jumping all over this thread however I would love to sit in on that leason SWOOP,if you allowed and there was a way .
me too me too me too.

Quote:
As a matter of fact I think you guys should start a school for poker /training site . Of couse KC would be vice principal .
just what the world needs. another poker training site.

Kc
Old Sep 12, 2013, 7:48pm   #24
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

It's not a bad idea and there is an enterprise where you can't lose money, as long as you have the clientele that is. I mean you definitely have the knowledge
Old Sep 12, 2013, 8:21pm   #25
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feudallord View Post
It's not a bad idea and there is an enterprise where you can't lose money, as long as you have the clientele that is. I mean you definitely have the knowledge
of course you can. any business venture requires an investment of time.

Kc
Old Sep 12, 2013, 8:44pm   #26
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

What would really be cool is create a new poker site that could compete with the big ones like pokerstars even, that also serves americans in a regulated fashion

But seriously dude like, you have a very mathematical/methodical approach to the game, something that I think a lot of new players need/want. Sometimes it gets too confusing for me, but the general idea is there which is important. Hell an understanding of the math might give players an edge.

Unfortunately even after all the $ ive lost and time ive lost, I still don't think even with knowledge of the game and the math can prevent the inevitable suck out and a large portion of the game still has to do with chance.

Last edited by feudallord; Sep 12, 2013 at 8:49pm.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 9:30pm   #27
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
What would really be cool is create a new poker site that could compete with the big ones like pokerstars even, that also serves americans in a regulated fashion
you mean you want uigea repealed.

so do we all.

Quote:
But seriously dude like, you have a very mathematical/methodical approach to the game, something that I think a lot of new players need/want.
everyone thinks this, but it's not true. i've always been a feel player, it's just that the math comes easily to me and it's something everyone needs to know but doesn't, so most of the time when i'm writing anything of consequence it's math heavy.

Quote:
Sometimes it gets too confusing for me, but the general idea is there which is important. Hell an understanding of the math might give players an edge.
why do you think i've spent the last year yelling at you to learn math?

you shouldn't need to learn it for that matter. you should never have been allowed out of the 8th grade without knowing it backwards.

Kc
Old Sep 13, 2013, 5:49am   #28
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

ill be honest ive never tried the equations every time ive tried i get lost...its probably because i have smoed too much.

what i really need to do is grow up, and start taking responsibility for every decision i make, including the hands that I decide to play.

i dont mind my work too much and hope that they let me stay for at least a while.............

let me start winning at this game please god the universe quantum mechanics what if you rmath narrows down that point when you hit the flop?

my bad, i was 7 beers in last night, feeling pretty hungover but it is friday

Last edited by feudallord; Sep 13, 2013 at 2:23pm.
Old Sep 13, 2013, 3:35pm   #29
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
ill be honest ive never tried the equations every time ive tried i get lost...its probably because i have smoed too much.
very unlikely. weed does not fuck you up that much.

Quote:
what i really need to do is grow up, and start taking responsibility for every decision i make, including the hands that I decide to play.
good.

Quote:
let me start winning at this game please god the universe quantum mechanics what if you rmath narrows down that point when you hit the flop?
i...what?

Quote:
my bad, i was 7 beers in last night, feeling pretty hungover but it is friday
...yeah.

Kc
Old Sep 13, 2013, 4:11pm   #30
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

I got barely any sleep last night cuz i was too fucked up. We actually played some poker haha, my boy Quintin from the UK actually I hadn't seen him in 2 years, he's well, and he brought his friend adam too. I went to high school with them. Was a 5 dollar game I lost 20 lol. Not a good start if im depositing , but I was drinking alot and playing like a recreational possibly degenerate gambler, not the usual grindy grinds.

So I'm falling asleep let's talk some pokes or do math equations. I wish i was good at math. I mean i can add and subtract and shit LOL.

I remember one thing from yesterday and that's that I'm probably never going to stop playing this game, I like it too much even when I lose my money, which is counter intuitive.

Last edited by feudallord; Sep 13, 2013 at 4:16pm.