THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

Old Nov 13, 2013, 2:04pm   #1
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default SwoopAE's Aussie Millions Stakeaments

Okay, forums seem a little bit dead so I guess i'm posting my Aussie Millions package early to liven things up... let's win some money

About Me

Hi, i'm Oliver Gill aka Talerric on Pokerstars and SwoopAE on Full Tilt. I'm a 28 year old professional poker player from Australia and I'm looking to sell up to 50% of my Aussie Millions Package this year. The tournaments are in Australia so there will be no tax withholding.

This will be my sixth Aussie Millions series, and fifth as a poker pro. I am currently ranked 7th in Australia on p5s and in the 99.99th percentile on OPR for the year.

I am coached and backed online by 'bigbluffzinc' and he has done a lot for my game, I feel like this year I have been playing the best poker of my life both live and online and I am up close to 170k in 2013 in MTTs.

The first event in the package is on 23 January 2014 and the package will conclude by 9 February 2014.

Note I am only accepting reserves at this stage, I will send a round of PMs to collect the funds and lock in exchange rates in January.

The Package

Prelims

Event 1 - $1100 NLHE Repechage (re-entry, with three day one flights) (3 entries for $3300 total)
Event 2 - $1100 HA
Event 4 - $1100 NLHE 6max
Event 5 - $1100 PLO
Event 6 - $1100 Accumulator (two day one flights) (2 entries for $2200 total)
Event 7 - $1650 NLHE w/ Bounties
Event 13 - $2500 8 Game
Event 17 - $2500 HORSE

Any unused re-entries for the events or cancelled events will be refunded along with markup.

Main Event

Event 8 - $10600 NLHE (expected field of 600-850, first place approx. 1.5-2m)

Selling 50% total at 1.228.

Total (8 Preliminary Events, 3 re-entries plus Main Event): $26050 AUD * 1.228 = $32000 = $320 AUD/share. Currently that is equal to $297 USD/share, although I will not lock in the exchange rate until January when I collect funds to minimise variance for all parties.

0.1% (min share) = $32 AUD
0.5% = $160 AUD
1% = $320 AUD
5% = $1600 AUD
10% = $3200 AUD

I'm selling the whole package together, I feel i'm worth at least 1.3 in several of the tournaments (main, opening re-entry event) and probably more like 1.15 in a couple of the tougher ones (the two 2500 mixed events). I feel like I probably have an expected ROI of around +40-50% over the full package which would be close to my lifetime ROI at Aussie Millions/WSOP APAC

Assuming I sell out, I will have 9-10k of my own money invested in this package for investors peace of mind that I will be playing my best poker at all times.

Transfers

If you choose any payment method other than PokerStars transfer or cash in Melbourne (moneybookers, bankwire, paypal etc.) that is fine but you will cover any fees for the transactions. Cash in Melbourne or PokerStars is preferred if possible. Please specify which method you plan to use to pay when you make your reserve.

You can receive any winnings via cash in Melbourne or on PokerStars, or if necessary via whatever other method you prefer as long as you cover any fees involved.

My Recent Results, Poker Resume, Screennames and Graphs

Recent Results

I have had a good year overall, being up around 150k online playing MTTs at an abi of just under $100 and around 20k profit live over around 85k in cashes at a low four figure ABI. Live scores in the past year include 4th in an Aussie Millions NLHE 6max event for 43k and two deep runs at WSOP APAC for 22k and 16k. I also mincashed the WSOP APAC Main and bubbled the WSOP ME and feel very comfortable in the larger soft 10k fields.

Online, i've won the Sunday Second Chance, Big 162 and Sunday Bigger 162, plus the weekly $215 HORSE, PLO and 8Game tournaments among others in the past year or so.

I have sold several packages on 2+2 this year for a net profit for investors, mostly on the back of my Aussie Millions and WSOP APAC packages which both yielded a 100%+ ROI. To view these packages as well as any previous packages I have sold, search for my username on the marketplace forum.

I have over 350k net winnings online, including around 150k in 2013. My screennames are Talerric on Pokerstars, SwoopAE on Full Tilt, UB and Party, Mutaharass on 888 and Ongame. Stars and FTP (bulk of my volume) are displayed in the graphs below.

Some relevant live results include 4 Aussie Millions prelim event final tables in the past 4 years (1100 PLO and 1100 HORSE in 2010, 1100 8Game in 2011, 1100 6max in 2013) where I finished 4th, 5th, 5th and 4th respectively, plus 5 cashes in around 20 WSOP events played including an 18th in the 1500 PLO and a 12th in an APAC opening event, both with 1000+ fields and a cash in the 10k WSOP APAC main this year.

Some but not all of my live cashes are listed at the Hendon Mob

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=103999

Verification and Updates

For verification that I have played a particular event, any investor is welcome to ask me to upload a picture of my entry (or re-entry) receipt for a tournament and I will do so. I will ensure that Pokernews tracks my chip count as regularly as possible since I am friends with some of the reporters, and chip counts will also be on Twitter @SwoopAE. If you buy shares, I will be doing live updates during each tournament on Twitter and I encourage you to follow me to track your progress.

How to buy shares

Post your reserve in thread and i'll confirm it. DO NOT send transfers at this stage, I will lock in an exchange rate closer to the date and send a round of PMs to all investors.

References

I've sold lots of action on 2+2 and other forums over several packages including cashing for over 80k this year in packages sold on 2+2, all investors were paid with no hassles.

For my action sold threads just search for any thread started by me on the selling shares live or online forums.

I have also sold action at pokertips.org for some series under this screenname on ptips, search for my stakeaments threads

Some references for players who have bought my action and/or know me irl include bigbluffzinc (my current backer and coach), LiveForever (my former backer), Seb86, Mattraq1, ashley12, Deanuzz, Lovewrecked, Walchy, OMGClayDol, QuadvQuadme, MaxKatz, as well as anyone who has bought action from me in the past.

Thanks for investing, and I look forward to making us some money!

Last edited by SwoopAE; Nov 13, 2013 at 2:07pm.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 13, 2013, 2:06pm   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

At the time of posting I have 35% left since I sold a bit on 2+2 and privately (KC already PM'd me to buy some and that's included in what's left) , no min share for ptippers, because you should all get to rail CAPITAO even if you play microstakes and want to buy 0.01% for $3.20 or whatever.

Old Nov 13, 2013, 7:30pm   #3
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

I'll take 0.3% please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2013, 8:24pm   #4
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Cool, your 0.3% is reserved expopcorn

Sold out for now but will allow small shares to be taken by any ptips regs since I have a large amount of it myself if anyone wants a share for the sweat and I still have something like 48% of it myself.

Old Nov 14, 2013, 4:37am   #5
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Wow up 170K this year, well done!
I'd take a few tenths of a percent but have no good way of getting money to you. I'm still rooting for you though. Make sure you keep talking up a storm if you're on camera.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2013, 8:54am   #6
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

and we're sold out, gl guys will keep you posted

165ish at the moment since i'm down a few k this week since I wrote the post

good year though <3 ptips for being my home forum when i was a n00b

Old Nov 18, 2013, 9:22pm   #7
jimmyG
Flop Artist

jimmyG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default @#!

awe shit ..took my eyes off you guys for a few days and missed out on the action grrrr *$^&$#@%$#@%.... would take a 1% stake if anyone backs out ..but best of luck anyway swoop ! be on the rail for sure

Last edited by jimmyG; Nov 18, 2013 at 9:24pm.
jimmyG est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2013, 12:04pm   #8
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Will let you know if any shares become available

Old Nov 22, 2013, 10:31pm   #9
blackaces
Professional

blackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond repute

bah. that´s going to be so annoying if u ship sth big this year. I sent u a message via skype.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
ach kack fullring
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavv View Post
Gott hasst mich offensichtlich. Ich hasse ihn auch. Der scheiss Wichser.
blackaces est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2013, 4:36am   #10
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

I'll try and fit you in for a share if I can since you always buy blackaces, will collect reserves in a few weeks and see if there's enough left over good chance a couple pull out