THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 21, 2014, 1:32pm   #1
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all
Default NFL Survivor Picks 2014

ugh week 1...I hate week 1

I had liked Pitt until those 2 knuckleheads thought practice started at 4:20

Anyone have any week 1 thoughts?
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 22, 2014, 5:44am   #2
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Bears over bills. Bills have never won in Chicago and they are an awful toad team. This is a game they never win.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2014, 2:00pm   #3
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
Bears over bills. Bills have never won in Chicago and they are an awful toad team. This is a game they never win.

Although I think the Bills have a lot of potential this year it may take a while for them to jell. Agree, tough road game for them here.
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2014, 4:45am   #4
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Probably the best time to take the eagles, I don't really trust them but they should be able to take care of the jags at home.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote