THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

Old Aug 29, 2015, 2:06pm   #1
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default not sure any one will see this but

I'm just stopping in to say hi and give an update on my life. Since I last was on here I bought a bussiness. I increased sales by 12% 15% and 10% the first three years I owned it. My daughter is s senior and is looking at colleges. Still married happily I might add and life is going very well.

I have been thinking about this place as I've had a ridiculously hot run at cards. In my last 5 live events I have a min cash, a 3rd, 2nd and 2 firsts. Poker is a very big part of where I am in my life and I owe this sight alot. obviously killcrazy is number one on my list of people I should thank In here but there were others too that really helped me along the way especially in the beginning. ( If you happen to see Kc i lost my aol info when i chaged pc's so pm me your info if you want).

I'm going to be playing in the World Series of poker this year not sure which events not sure the dates but I'll update it if anyone on here is still active and goes maybe we can meet up.

@pocketjokers if you ever want to meet up at seneca niagara hit me with a pm

later

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 31, 2015, 6:15pm   #2
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Congrats with life and with poker!

Not sure anyone is still here though. Even Feudallord seems to have vanished.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 01, 2015, 8:51pm   #3
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

feudallord will become famous soon enough

Weird timing. I saw swoop post on 2+2 a forum, so then I came here and saw you posted yesterday.

I hate poker. I only keep playing to try and get my money back, going deeper down the hole. I'm closing in on 30k lost since 2011. Pretty nice right?

It's kind of a self perpetuating cycle going on now. I hate my job, but I depend on it to not be homeless. I love my shelter, the neighborhood is filled with rich people and beautiful white girls with good genes and overall reproductive fitness, but I'm a gambling loser. I have to get 30k I lost, but it'll take 4 years like the time I've been losing, of working my ass off at a job I hate, and no gambling.

Life blows. Just the past 2 months I could've saved $2,990 but instead it went to that stupid online poker site WPN. Losing with KK vs AK preflop, play bad, lose, play "good," lose. What a shitty fucking game and waste of time. It helps knowing only an insignificant percentage of the world population call themselves professionals and actually are up from the game.
feudallord est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 01, 2015, 9:05pm   #4
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

feudallord will become famous soon enough

I'm closing in on $30,000 lost since 2011. Should I kill myself? I can't live knowing I wasted 5 years of my life, literally. 21-25 was a complete waste of biological resources and time.
feudallord est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2015, 9:13am   #5
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feudallord View Post
I'm closing in on $30,000 lost since 2011. Should I kill myself? I can't live knowing I wasted 5 years of my life, literally. 21-25 was a complete waste of biological resources and time.

yes you should. there are to many humans on earth and you really shouldn't reproduce. also stay out of this thread.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Sep 04, 2015, 12:47pm   #6
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
I'm just stopping in to say hi and give an update on my life. Since I last was on here I bought a bussiness. I increased sales by 12% 15% and 10% the first three years I owned it.
Yeah yeah, this isn't the family Christmas letter.

Quote:
My daughter is s senior and is looking at colleges.
Send her to Edinburgh. I will educate her personally.

Quote:
Still married happily I might add and life is going very well.
Yeah, well, I spent the last year pissing blood but you don't hear me bragging about having a nurse that looked suspiciously like Emma Watson handling my junk do you?

Okay granted she was pulling a tube out of my cock after I had surgery, but it still counts.

Quote:
I have been thinking about this place as I've had a ridiculously hot run at cards. In my last 5 live events I have a min cash, a 3rd, 2nd and 2 firsts. Poker is a very big part of where I am in my life and I owe this sight alot.
Make cheques payable to Killcrazy Industries

Quote:
obviously killcrazy is number one on my list of people I should thank In here but there were others too that really helped me along the way especially in the beginning. ( If you happen to see Kc i lost my aol info when i chaged pc's so pm me your info if you want).
I miss AIM. It was functional. Everyone uses skype now and it's a complete and total piece of shit.

Quote:
I'm going to be playing in the World Series of poker this year not sure which events not sure the dates but I'll update it if anyone on here is still active and goes maybe we can meet up.
remember to sell your action in microshares and then play six tournaments at the Bellagio at the same time.

Kc
Old Sep 04, 2015, 1:04pm   #7
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feudallord View Post
Weird timing. I saw swoop post on 2+2 a forum, so then I came here and saw you posted yesterday.

I hate poker. I only keep playing to try and get my money back, going deeper down the hole. I'm closing in on 30k lost since 2011. Pretty nice right?

It's kind of a self perpetuating cycle going on now. I hate my job, but I depend on it to not be homeless. I love my shelter, the neighborhood is filled with rich people and beautiful white girls with good genes and overall reproductive fitness, but I'm a gambling loser. I have to get 30k I lost, but it'll take 4 years like the time I've been losing, of working my ass off at a job I hate, and no gambling.

Life blows. Just the past 2 months I could've saved $2,990 but instead it went to that stupid online poker site WPN. Losing with KK vs AK preflop, play bad, lose, play "good," lose. What a shitty fucking game and waste of time. It helps knowing only an insignificant percentage of the world population call themselves professionals and actually are up from the game.
Man that's rough. I told my friend in Syria about your situation and she said that if any of her children were still alive, she would be grateful that none of them had been dealt the shitty bad beat of a life you've had.

Kc
Old Sep 09, 2015, 1:24am   #8
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

I am glad I came back to read this thread.

Kinda like the Harry Potter Epilogue. Instead of us standing next to train tracks Feudalord is lying on them.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2015, 9:15pm   #9
acehole_76

i tried to rep you and kc but it says i have to spread some around first? come on man that shit doesn't expire? it's been years since i hit that button

Kc
Old Sep 10, 2015, 4:02am   #10
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
i tried to rep you and kc but it says i have to spread some around first? come on man that shit doesn't expire? it's been years since i hit that button
Are we going to try and breathe life into this forum again then?

I'll start us off.

How about them Sabres, huh? Yeah? That's nice. Suck my Kessel.

That actress in that film I never got round to watching is fucking hot. For an extra $20 I will also fake an interest in cars.

Shakira's early work is surprisingly good, it's a shame people started buying her records.

Bubbleboy is not a wolf, but we should hang him anyway.

The capital of Nebraska is Lincoln.

Kc