THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 05, 2013, 3:14am   #1
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all
Default Nfl picks

Not much happening on the board, maybe an NFL thread will get some action

Week 1 I like under 40 in the Jets/TB game.

Can't see Geno Smith putting up a lot of points and Jets D should still be pretty good.
Ugly low scoring game

Last edited by bluesjack9; Sep 05, 2013 at 1:32pm.
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 05, 2013, 10:18pm   #2
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

well even if it is just you and me talking blues i'll take it.

i actually think the Jets arn't as bad as people are making them out to be.

i'll take the 3.5 points against a overhyped team.

The 2013 Raiders will go down as one of the worst teams if not the worst team in NFL history.

I am taking the colts -9.5.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 05, 2013, 10:21pm   #3
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

oh and call me a glutton for punishment but i'll be at all 7 Bills games this year (Fuck toronto)
Old Sep 07, 2013, 1:57pm   #4
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
oh and call me a glutton for punishment but i'll be at all 7 Bills games this year (Fuck toronto)
yeah PJ I figured I could count on you. We need Ozone's thoughts too.

Yeah Don't know why TB is favored on the road but still can't see many points scored.

Unless that Oak QB tourns out to be RG3 lite Oakland won't have a chance in many games

All Buffalo home games? What happened? You lose the lottery?
Old Sep 10, 2013, 1:37am   #5
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

i figured being drunk while watching the bills and having fun before games was a better course of action.

Indianapolis must be pretty putrid. I can't possibly see the raiders being any good at all.

nailed the Jets pick. even tho the ending was crap
Old Sep 11, 2013, 3:16am   #6
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
i figured being drunk while watching the bills and having fun before games was a better course of action.

Indianapolis must be pretty putrid. I can't possibly see the raiders being any good at all.

nailed the Jets pick. even tho the ending was crap

Buff played well and getting drunk at a football game is always a good thing.

Tough card this week. You play teasers? Atl teased down to 1/2 looks good to me.
Old Sep 11, 2013, 12:07pm   #7
bluesjack9
Professional

might as well throw our survivor picks in here too.

You have Indy last week PJ? I was torn between Indy, Pitt and Det. Wound up taking DET.

This week I was between ATL and CHI but I'm going with CHI.
Old Sep 11, 2013, 10:10pm   #8
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

Im taking the Pats. Jets on a short week. The better team (especially at home) usually wins because the inferior team has less time to prepare.

as far as lines i haven't looked yet but i will.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 1:16am   #9
bluesjack9
Professional

Pats should be able to handle the jets but i don't like them at all this year. Brady has no weapons and as always their secondary is just not good enough. I don't think the jets have enough to exploit Pats weaknesses though.
Old Sep 13, 2013, 7:42am   #10
TwoGun
Administrator

TwoGun has disabled reputation

Jets easily cover the spread tonight and could have won had their offense been able to muster anything.

You guys like anything in particular this weekend? A&M/Alabama should be fun to watch, though I don't think there is any clear bet and I could see neither team competing for the national championship. A&M's defense is bad and Alabama's offense leaves much to be desired.

Anyone play daily fantasy here? It's becoming a sort of sports betting and in a ways poker replacement in the US.
TwoGun est déconnecté   Reply With Quote