THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 03, 2009, 4:56pm   #1
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

123money321 will become famous soon enough123money321 will become famous soon enough
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Taking a Break

Well I'm taking a break from poker, not sure how long its gonna last. Last week I lost my entire online bankroll in 24 hours. The sad thing was I wasn't even on tilt. It consisted of some of the craziest coolers and bad beats I've been involved in. Then last night I went to play some 5/10 fixed locally,

sit down, im one in front of the big blind, dealer makes sure I want to wait, im like no i'll post up now. (I sat down with a beer, im only 20, and I figured my table image is worth a lot more than $5). first hand 2T. limped to see a flop. Long story short board was 2TA Q T and I lost to TQ. Very next hand AKs. Board was AK2 5 2, guy rivers his flush. What a way to start my first 2 hands, saw 8 more free ones and left cause i was tilting hard. Anyway, no more poker for me for a while. Im sure I'll still be cruising the forums or back in a few months. Probably something that happens to everybody at some point.

btw im not makin this thread cause im like a well known member here or anything just kinda had to rant it out a bit. But best of luck to you guys, maybe ill be back and play in some of the poker tips tournaments you guys have. Peace

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 04, 2009, 12:12am   #2
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Random question for you - you don't happen to play pool, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 04, 2009, 1:20pm   #3
GoldfishUltraDeluxe
Grinder

GoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Random followup: Does playing pool increase your mental stability against tilt?