THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Sep 18, 2011, 2:59am   #231
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

no debate here i agree

back to Ron Paul I have to say after watching him on two debates every other candidate says the same things then there is Ron saying what needs to be said.

anyone notice though that the other candidates are now bad mouthing the fed. i can almost guarantee that if they won they would do a thing about the fed. it has struck a cord so they are saying it to get elected.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 01, 2011, 2:07pm   #232
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

A longtime political operative once adequately summed up Ron Paul’s brand of stalwart Libertarianism by using this adage “when you first hear about it, it seems like a big, delicious bowl of ice cream. Then, after awhile, you realize that mixed in with the ice cream, there is a sizable chunk of dogshit.”

Everyone, if they think really hard, can find something they like about this guy.

Do you hate illegal immigrants? He’s your guy! He hates them more than Rick Perry!

Do you hate Rick Perry? So does he! He’s been running attack ads portraying him as Al Gore’s cabana boy!

Do you support the Tea Party’s obstructionist logic that rejects all government spending, of any kind, ever? So does he! The American Journal ranked him the most conservative member of Congress since 1937!!

Are you an ardently anti-war tree hugging unwashed Godless liberal? He’s your guy!! He would melt down every Blackhawk in the fleet in order to pay for his forensic audit of the Federal Reserve.

Do you support legalized marijuana? Fire one up! He co-sponsors a bill in congress (with Barney Frank) to do just that!

Do you support gay marriage! He doesn’t, but heck, none of the other candidates do! He does however, maintain that the government should stay out of everyone’s private lives in every conceivable way. That’s as close as anyone gets! (John Hunstman allowed civil unions in Utah, but to seriously consider that point would be considering John Huntsman an actual candidate).

Can you imagine? President Obama, Tea Party Darling x, and Ron Paul debating in prime time? Paul would come to the aid of one of these guys one minute, then call them an obstructionist, meddling pig the next!!

It’s Ron Paul’s last rodeo and he’s been spreading his unmistakably foul message to America since the late 70s. One day historians will openly ponder how someone who despises government so much can want to be the one in charge of the government’s business, but until then, we have to come to terms with a simple, incontrovertible truth: A libertarian with nothing to lose is a very dangerous guy.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2011, 3:02pm   #233
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
It’s Ron Paul’s last rodeo and he’s been spreading his unmistakably foul message to America since the late 70s. One day historians will openly ponder how someone who despises government so much can want to be the one in charge of the government’s business, but until then, we have to come to terms with a simple, incontrovertible truth: A libertarian with nothing to lose is a very dangerous guy.

enjoy the staus quo until it falls, then you will wish you had voted for ron paul. 1776 this country was founded on the very ideas he supports, someday a country will try it again. when they do i will live there. also he isnt for mary jane it is all drugs and it is just when of the many ideas that are so right you have to be an idtiot to disagree. sadly america is mostly filled with idiots.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Oct 09, 2011, 3:42am   #234
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Quote:
One day historians will openly ponder how someone who despises government so much can want to be the one in charge of the government’s business
This is a terrible approach to criticizing Ron Paul.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 09, 2011, 12:29pm   #235
acehole_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Quote:
One day historians will openly ponder how someone who despises government so much can want to be the one in charge of the government’s business
This is a terrible approach to criticizing Ron Paul.

long after the US has fallen and someone has a country built on the ideas of being free then historians can compare the two.

Kc
Old Oct 10, 2011, 1:20am   #236
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

In before Ron Paul doesn't get elected President

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2011, 3:42am   #237
acehole_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
In before Ron Paul doesn't get elected President

this is a knock on the americain people not ron paul

Kc
Old Oct 10, 2011, 1:50pm   #238
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I don't get why people make a fuss over Ron Paul but not Gary Johnson tbh, the more I see of Johnson the less crazy I think he is (he's still got some unusual views, but overall he comes across as a slightly more mainstream version of Ron Paul's views, with an actual governing record to back it up - Paul voting against EVERY spending bill ever pretty much is lol)

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2011, 1:55pm   #239
acehole_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
I don't get why people make a fuss over Ron Paul but not Gary Johnson tbh, the more I see of Johnson the less crazy I think he is (he's still got some unusual views, but overall he comes across as a slightly more mainstream version of Ron Paul's views, with an actual governing record to back it up - Paul voting against EVERY spending bill ever pretty much is lol)

simple ron paul has voted agaisnt every thing just like he says he will johnson who would be my 2nd choice does give in now and again.

Kc
Old Oct 10, 2011, 2:57pm   #240
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

All this talk about Ron Paul (and the cold weather) makes me want to get out my Ron Paul Hope for America sweatshirt from 2008 today when I go to school... but then the fact that the only way I am able to go to school is through government provided assistance makes me think twice about such a thing. If only my parents had saved for my college I wouldn't have this internal fight against my ideals and reality.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote