German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old Nov 07, 2007, 6:27pm   #21
Lord Mushroom
The Dark Knight

Lord Mushroom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
am i the only one who thinks the reason he was acting like a bitch was because he wanted to tilt the other players at the table?
When he had already won the hand, there was no need to continue trash talking as the other players around the table won´t tilt because a dead player is being abused.
(00:42-03:27)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TibA0sQQZw8

The bot has spoken.

Last edited by Lord Mushroom; Nov 07, 2007 at 9:33pm.
Lord Mushroom est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 07, 2007, 10:34pm   #22
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mushroom View Post
You guys have to keep in mind that Tony G is part Lithuanian, and Russia occupied Lithuania not long ago, so that´s probably one reason why he went overboard. If anyone find themselves at a table with Tony G and he tries to make you tilt, just keep repeating that he is Russian ("will you make another Russian call?", "go home to Russia", "do you live in Moscow?", etc.) and he should tilt.
Then he shows his ignorance in taking out his hate for a country on someone who is from that country. Like he had a damn thing to do with it. That is just stupid (sadly I see it happen a lot more then it should).
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2007, 4:22am   #23
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mushroom View Post
When he had already won the hand, there was no need to continue trash talking as the other players around the table won´t tilt because a dead player is being abused.
i disagree
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2007, 11:23pm   #24
WaxHaX0rS
Thread Killer

WaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura aboutWaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
i disagree
Sammy and Japanese guy were not tilting. They both just kinda tried to laugh it off because they prolly had no idea what to do since it was so weird. But I doubt either one is going to be "tilted" by that.
WaxHaX0rS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2007, 11:28am   #25
AceSweaty
Grinder

AceSweaty is on a distinguished road

Yeah he did seem like a decent bloke in the Premier League but he definitely seems to have it in for Russians. I read somewhere he is part Lithuanian but on the Poker Den 24 Hr Cash Game they said he was Ukranian which if true is obviously much much worse given Stalin's artificial Famine of 1933, I'm yet to meet a Russia loving Ukranian.
AceSweaty est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2007, 6:41pm   #26
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxHaX0rS View Post
Sammy and Japanese guy were not tilting. They both just kinda tried to laugh it off because they prolly had no idea what to do since it was so weird. But I doubt either one is going to be "tilted" by that.
perhaps not tilted but annoyed or offended. and it worked
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 06, 2010, 5:38pm   #27
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

BUMP!

Tong G is a twat.

Link was dead, new link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eV3vPLBb98
Old Oct 06, 2010, 7:38pm   #28
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

So fuck sportsmanship, and fuck being a representative of the game, and fuck being a civilized human being? If you can get something out of completely innapropriate behavior like annoying your fellow players then that is all that matters? Is that your style, PJ?

Tony G is not doing himself any favors in the long run. He is putting a target on his back by being such a prick.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2010, 4:12pm   #29
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

tony g was a sponsored pro at a start up site i propped a few years ago. he was kind enough to sit in the biggest limit game they spread and play me heads up for about 6 minutes once. lost a full buyin and never darkened my doorstep again.

Kc
Old Oct 07, 2010, 6:09pm   #30
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Tony G owns pokernews and a bunch of other stuff. He's fine long term.

Also, he's my hero, but I kinda act like a slightly toned down version of him at the table, so thats to be expected

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote